Corporate Secretary serves as a liaison officer in facilitating effective communication with Shareholders and regulators as well as other stakeholders, including investors. The Corporate Secretary is a Company’s Organ with duty to assist the Board of Commissioners and Board of Directors in ensuring compliance with prevailing laws and regulations as well as Corporate Governance rules and principles.
DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACTIVITIES OF THE CORPORATE SECRETARY IN 2022
As a liaison between the Company and Stakeholders, the Corporate Secretary has a role to build and uphold trust and confidence of Shareholders and stakeholders in the Company. In addition to monitoring and implementing the Company’s strict compliance with the prevailing laws, regulations and standards, in 2022, the Corporate Secretary has performed several duties and responsibilities, as follows:
- Follow trends of capital market developments, including capital market regulations and guidelines related to Limited Liability Companies and Article of Association;
- Advise the Board of Commissioners and Directors and provide recommendations to ensure compliance with capital market laws and regulations;
- Assist the Board of Commissioners and Directors in the Good Corporate Governance implementation, particularly in:
- Disclosure of public information and its availability on the Company’s website;
- Submission of reports to the Financial Services Authority (OJK) and the Indonesian Stock Exchange (BEI) as stipulated in the OJK and BEI Regulations;
- Organization and documentation of the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (AGMS) for Fiscal Year 2021, which was physically held on May 23, 2022 at Menara Matahari, 20th Floor, Boulevar Palem Raya Lippo Village 1200, Tangerang 15811 and electronically through the Electronic General Meeting System eASY.KSEI application provided by PT Kustodian Sentral Efek Indonesia; and
- Organization and documentation of the Board of Commissioners and Directors’ meeting and their joint meetings respectively.
- Serve as the Company’s primary source of information for shareholders, OJK, and other stakeholders, in particular by:
- Provide information and explanations for the OJK regulations issued in 2022;
- Held an Annual Public Expose on May 25, 2022 which was held electronically/via webinar through the Zoom Meeting application;
- Disclosing all material information that occurred during 2022 to the public; and
- Manage the administrative registration for shareholders list and special registries in cooperation with the appointed Securities Registrar.
Based on the Board of Directors’ Decision Letter No. CSS.068-2020 dated 20 July 2020, Natalie Lie served as the Corporate Secretary.
She started her career in Lippo Group in 2009 when she joined the Times Bookstore. In 2011 she joined PT Matahari Putra Prima Tbk’s Corporate Legal & Corporate Services, then since 2013 joined PT Multipolar Tbk’s Corporate Legal & Corporate Services.
She obtained a double degree in Executive Master of Business Administration from University Pelita Harapan and Peking University in 2015 and a Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Business Information System from the University of Derby.
She is an Indonesian citizen, domiciled in Tangerang – Indonesia, 41 years old as of December 31, 2022.